Our Boiler Services follow a maintenance program that checks
● The operation of the boiler
● Visually check and clean the main heat exchanger
● Check the operation and setting of the gas Valve
● Check the operation of all internal hydraulic Valves/where applicable
● Check the pressure and visually inspect the expansion vessel/where applicable
● Check the feed and expansion tank for debris and operation of the ball valve/where applicable
● Check the hot water cylinder visually and the operation of the hot water controls/where applicable
● Check the combustion and carry out combustion analysis
● Check the system pressure and ensure the radiators are bled
● Check the operation of all system controls
● Check the position and visually inspect the flue throughout its length
● Finally check all heating and hot water controls and ensure the boiler is working to its maximum efficiency
Portsdean take the headache out of remembering when you're boiler service is due for service by offering a full managed system. We will contact you each year and send a gentle reminder that your boiler service is due. Our studies have shown that maintaining your boiler regularly, cuts back on unplanned callouts to deal with faults. If you are interested in our maintenance programs, please contact our reception and we will send out an engineer to carry out an inspection and ensure your boiler is working as the manufacturer intended it to be.
Maintenance and repair of combination Boilers
Through a continuous programme of update training with most major manufacturers of gas boilers in the UK we can offer a level of expertise to deal with any combination boiler breakdown and ensure that through our European contacts that you get the best possible value for money on the spare parts that are required to repair your boiler.